Choose the Atlanta FBO that fits your needs
Signature Flight Support is ramping up for the finale of the 2018 football season. The FAA anticipates over 1,100 aircraft movements in the Atlanta area over a three day period, and Signature is increasing staffing to support the high levels of expected
Aircraft operators visiting an Atlanta area airport during this time frame can anticipate the following to occur:
- - Arrival and departure slots are required between January 30 and February 4.
- - A $75 slot change fee will be administered to change requests.
- - Event fees, due at booking and non-refundable, will be applied for aircraft utilizing an airport during the applicable period.
- - A game day watch party, complete with catering, will take place at each SFS FBO.
The Federal Aviation Administration is imposing additional restrictions surrounding the use of Atlanta's airspace. This includes:
- - Potential use of the FAA Ground Delay Program, requiring departure within 5 minutes of an assigned Expected Departure Clearance Time (EDCT).
- - Airborne destination changes will not be accepted, excepting emergencies.
- - Flight plans must be filed between 22 hours and 6 hours prior to departure.
- - A temporary flight restriction will be in place during the event.