COVID-19 Customer Update
June 15, 2020
As a loyal Signature customer, you have come to trust and expect our industry-leading approach to delivering a consistently excellent and safe experience. Now, more than ever, your choice of FBO matters, and I’m excited to share that we
have reaffirmed our ongoing commitment to maintaining the highest safety, health and wellness standards in the FBO industry by launching SignatureAssure.
This comprehensive COVID-19 response includes measures that encompass social distancing, employee readiness, facility cleanliness, and aircraft safety standards. The roll-out coincides with increased aircraft operations throughout the world and
includes the deployment of several technological advancements, including electrostatic sprayers, pulse oximeters, and touchless thermometers.
- In many jurisdictions, wearing a mask in public is mandatory. Signature requests that all guests wear masks when entering the FBO. Complimentary face masks for travelers are available throughout our network.
- FBO terminals have introduced social distancing markers, including signage and floor markings.
- Where possible, furniture and tables have been spaced to incorporate greater distance.
- At Signature Flight Support, employees are required to wear a face mask when performing their operational duties.
- Signature is using touchless thermometers and pulse oximeters to monitor the health of all employees before the start of their shift.
- At Signature, employees are required to be current in their training and accreditations before performing services to an aircraft.
- All locations have implemented a prescriptive approach to common and public area cleaning, frequently disinfecting common touchpoints.
- Signature has implemented a 50-point cleaning checklist that is completed multiple times a day.
- To prevent food-based transmission of illness, our FBOs are only providing prepackaged food.
- Signature staff members will not board an aircraft, conducting all necessary flight preparations (including catering delivery) from a safe distance.
- Literature, linens, and non-essential common use items have been removed from public areas.
- Signature continues to observe our tow team policy, requiring that an appropriate number of team members are present for every aircraft tow movement.
- To ensure the integrity of our Jet A and avgas products throughout the pandemic, we have maintained our industry-leading fuel quality control procedures.
Learn more about how the SignatureAssure program is keeping you safe at signatureflight.com/assure.
SignatureAssure is informed by an industry-leading approach to training, technology, and operating procedures and has been implemented across our more than 200 FBOs worldwide. It is our way of showing that we stand by our commitment to ensure
the health and safety of our team members, our visiting flight crews, and the traveling public.
As business aviation's resurgence continues to gather momentum over the coming weeks, we are anticipating your return to the skies. We look forward to serving you at any and all of our locations.
Aviation plc & Signature Flight Support