Welcome Back  
Signature TailWins® Points: 
View Profile

TCO Certification Required for Greece

Commercially operated, non-EU aircraft operators require prior HCAA authorization

Signature's Greek locations can assist in acquiring a TCO license


The Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA) have implemented EASA directive 1008/2008, requiring all commercial, non-EU based operators of aircraft to apply for an annual TCO License before operating within Greece. This directive specifically applies to aircraft with under 19 seats.

Operators should complete their TCO licensing application well in advance of their departure to ensure ample time for processing. To start the TCO application process, contact our Greek operations specialists for more information.